Agilo for Scrum is retiring
It's been an amazing journey, filled with stimulating challenges, constructive feedback and great customers, but we have come to realize that since we started building Agilo for Scrum 7 years ago a lot has changed and we decided to focus on different areas. We would like to thank all the people involved in the realization of this tool and all of our customers that helped us build such a great product.
We will continue to provide our other Scrum tool Agilo for Trac which is both offered as a service and as a self-hosted application.
- Agilo for Scrum is retiring
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2