Also the Agilo for Scrum scrumboard gets a filter
Lately, at Agilo Software we have been quite busy working on our testing infrastructure, in order to improve our continuous integration system and get better feedback for our development cycle. So far we achieved pretty good results and we are confident that this can help us speed up our continuous delivery quite a bit!
We haven't stopped fixing bugs and producing new features though, and today we would like to present one of the most important features we recently released: the filter for the scrumboard in Agilo for Scrum.
Similarly to what was already available in the backlog lists, where you can filter stories containing specific keywords, the scrumboard filter allows you to hide stories and tasks which are not relevant to you, so that you can focus better on what you want to see at a given point in time.
The possible filter criteria include:
- Filter by id (e.g. only the story with id #13...)
- Filter by task/story summary
- Filter by tag
- Filter by task assignee (and specifically, using the special keyword "me" you can filter all but the tasks assigned to you)
- Filter by status (e.g. show only open stories or done stories)
Multiple filter criteria can be combined together to achieve advanced types of filtering. Here is an example of this feature (click the images for zooming):
Normally, the scrumboard shows all of the stories and tasks
When you want to focus on the stories containing a specific keyword, just type the keyword and select "Story contains: keyword"
The same thing can be done for tasks
At this point the scrumboard is filtered to show only the stories and tasks matching the criteria you selected
On our screencasts page you can find a live demo of the scrumboard filter in action, have a look!
Do you like the feature? Do you think we can improve this even further? What are you waiting for, just let us know in comments area!
- Agilo for Scrum is retiring
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2