Django-treebard and Wagtail page creation
Wagtail is an open source CMS written in Python and built on the Django web framework. One of the most interesting features made available by Django is the possibility of creating data programmatically through the data migrations. This feature, in ...
Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
Test Kitchen proved to be an invaluable tool in our infrastructure workflow, but we have found it can be tricky to integrate into continuous integration systems, so we decided to share our experience setting it up under Jenkins.
Update: you ...
Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
Last year we faced the problem of renewing the hardware of the machines that we are using at agile42 and Agilo Software. This was a good opportunity to find some better solution for the management of the configuration and the ...
Our approach to automated visual regression testing
Recently our team started a new project, and so we decided to experiment with a number of new approaches and techniques, to see if any of these could help improving our day to day development efforts as well as increasing ...
- Django-treebard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14/1.3.14)