The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
In May 2017, the 3rd Charity Sport Tournament will take place in Lublin (eastern Poland). Recently Poland, and the Lublin area in particular, gained a lot of attention in the European IT scene, so much that it's considered the Polish Silicon valley.
The main aim of the tournament is financial donation for disadvantaged children, who are under care of the Happy Childhood Foundation. The Foundation has centres in 6 Polish towns and they have more than 2500 children under their care, many of which are from disadvantaged families and challenging environments.
The teams in the tournament are representing the biggest IT companies in Europe as well as smaller ones. The expected attendance is more than 500 players (IT specialists) as the participants of the event.
We at Agilo Software are proud to be sponsoring the event by donating licenses for our Scrum tools as prizes for the tournament winners.
For more information about the event you can visit the website of The Tournament.
- Agilo for Scrum is retiring
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2