How to use our Agilo Appliance with VirtualBox
- Download the appliance.
- Start VirtualBox and create a new virtual machine.
- Name it however you want but make sure to choose Linux and Debian (or Linux 2.6) as the operating system
- 256 mb of ram should be enough for everyone evaluating it.
- Choose the downloaded disk image as the harddisk for your new vm. To do so you have to open the device manager (you can do so from the create vm wizard), add the agilo-pro-appliance-*.vmdk file that came with the download and then choose it as the vm for the new virtual machine.
Now you should be able to boot your appliance. As soon as it is up, just use it as you would with VMWare.
For an initial user with sudo rights, you can use login/pass: agilo/agile42
- Agilo for Scrum is retiring
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2