New Release: Agilo for Scrum
The Agilo for Scrum team is happy about the new level of performance when you groom the backlog or reorder it! We put a lot of effort into that for enhancing your experience.
Import/ Export for the backlog
Now, this is exciting for the PO! An csv import and export function! Please export it first, as you have to stick to the csv format that you see. Do not change the columns, but feel free to create the most stunning reports and plannings out of the export.
Improved Multiple Teams
We further improved the experience when you have to manage multiple teams for the team members. You have a better overview now who is working on what. You will also see some improvements how the backlog views behave.
Definition of Done
An important tool for collaboration, especially for distributed teams, is a shared Definition of Done! You can now create one and if you want, you can have it appear when you finish a story so that you will be reminded.
In this release we also worked on a new artifact - the Spike. We implemented a time boxed artifact that you can drag into a Sprint that will remind you on the timebox you set, so that you can manage those pesky research tasks.
We cared for the tags and gave them some love, fixed some minor things and improved intuitiveness.
These features are available now!
Sign up for a free 30-day Multiple Teams trial, it's simple, just visit the Agilo for Scrum website at www.agiloforscrum.com.
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14/1.3.14)
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.13/1.3.13)
- Pushing System and Technology