New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.13/1.3.13)
We are pleased to announce a new release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.13 / 1.3.13).
This is mainly a bugfix release and it contains the following changes:
- Fixed issue preventing the user from selecting items in the sprint chooser
- Fixed Genshi UnicodeDecodeError when rendering sprint backlogs with certain server locales (thanks to Martin Häcker for a fix)
- Official support with Trac 1.0.1
- Fixed visual error when using auto preview in the creation ticket page
- Fixed error preventing the user to see the last changes made on the milestone (Trac 1.0.1)
- Fixed issue preventing the burndown chart to update when planning new stories using batch modify or from other places
- Fixed issue preventing the story points burndown chart to be updated when committing the sprint
How to Update
- Download the new version from the tools page and unpack the zip file so you have a binary_agilo-<version-number>_PROpy.egg file.
- Create a backup of your Agilo environment folder and your database (if you use sqlite, the database is just a file in your environment).
- Install the new version of Agilo: easy_install binary_agilo-... (you might want to do that with the sudo command on Linux)
- If you used 'trac-admin deploy', you need to redeploy the static files (if you don't know what 'trac-admin deploy' does, just ignore it, it's just an additional optimization)
- Make sure you and the other users empty their browser cache before visiting the site.
More information about upgrading can be found in our upgrade guide.
- Django-treebard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14/1.3.14)