New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14/1.3.14)
Christmas is coming and we are pleased to announce the last release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14 / 1.3.14) of the year 2014!
The release contains the following changes:
- Agilo for Trac is now compatible with Trac 1.0.2
- Fixed issue with drag and drop prioritization in the backlogs
- Fixed issue when adding a new ticket using the in place button next to the tickets in the backlogs
- Fixed bug #1098 "Cannot import custom types via CSV"
- Fixed crashes in Safari >= 7.0
- Merged patch for documentation improvements suggested by the user hthielen (thanks!) and other improvements to documentation
- Other minor fixes
How to Update
- Download the new version from the tools page and unpack the zip file so you have a binary_agilo-<version-number>_PROpy.egg file.
- Create a backup of your Agilo environment folder and your database (if you use sqlite, the database is just a file in your environment).
- Install the new version of Agilo: easy_install binary_agilo-... (you might want to do that with the sudo command on Linux)
- If you used 'trac-admin deploy', you need to redeploy the static files (if you don't know what 'trac-admin deploy' does, just ignore it, it's just an additional optimization)
- Make sure you and the other users empty their browser cache before visiting the site.
More information about upgrading can be found in our upgrade guide.
- Agilo for Scrum is retiring
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2