New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
We are pleased to announce a new release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15 / 1.3.15)
The release contains the following changes:
- Added searchable widgets to replace regular select fields in Backlog view (fixes #1392)
- (PRO) Updated licensing module to take advantage of new licensing system (shop.agilosoftware.com)
- (PRO) Added a warning when license is expiring in 5 days or less
- Fixed an error when migrating legacy databases in certain conditions (thanks to Mattias Vannergård)
- Fixed bug #1399 - Ticket type chooser always set to the first option when editing a ticket
- Fixed bug #1402 - Wrong stack trace indentation on 500 error pages
- Fixed bug #1356 - References pane does not show selected fields for referenced tickets
- Fixed bug #1149 - Datepicker format inconsistencies when Babel is installed
- Dropped support for all Trac versions but the latest 1.0.x stable (currently 1.0.11)
- Dropped support for all Python versions but 2.7
How to Update
- Download the new version from the tools page and unpack the zip file so you have a binary_agilo-<version-number>_PROpy.egg file.
- Create a backup of your Agilo environment folder and your database (if you use sqlite, the database is just a file in your environment).
- Install the new version of Agilo: easy_install binary_agilo-... (you might want to do that with the sudo command on Linux)
- If you used 'trac-admin deploy', you need to redeploy the static files (if you don't know what 'trac-admin deploy' does, just ignore it, it's just an additional optimization)
- Make sure you and the other users empty their browser cache before visiting the site.
More information about upgrading can be found in our upgrade guide.
- Django-treebeard and Wagtail page creation
- The Charity Sport Tournament in Lublin
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.15/1.3.15)
- Incontro DevOps Italia 2016
- Configuring Test Kitchen output for Jenkins
- Configuring Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Better infrastructure management a.k.a. IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Our approach to automated visual regression testing
- Test parallelization with Lettuce, take 2
- New Release of Agilo for Trac (0.9.14/1.3.14)